The Leader in Wellness Travel Media
Welcome to the Emerging Wellness Tourism Industry
Wellness Travels provides the best resources for those who want to travel with their health and well-being in mind.
It’s our goal to find the best places around the world to help people heal, get fit, and perform at their peak.
Whether you are looking for the healthiest restaurant in your city, find a local yoga studio, or plan an incredible wellness retreat, we are here to help.
We are a global community of health enthusiasts who prioritize our well-being over the demands of modern life.
In addition to our media publication, we consult destinations, hotels, retreat centers, and destination management companies who share our vision for a healthier future. Work with us to develop a strategy to capitalize on the rapidly growing experiential Wellness Travel market.
Wellness Travel Market Trends
In 2018, The New York Times yearly 52 Places to Go said, “Hotels, cruises, airports and tour operators are making wellness a priority.”
At Wellness Travels we are committed thought leaders in this wellness trend, helping people live healthier, happier lives.
Here are some examples of how the Wellness Travel industry is growing:
- Booking.com – 1 in 5 trips are now for health and well-being.
- Global Wellness Institute – Wellness Travel was a $563 million industry in 2015 and that the Wellness Industry is worth $3.7 trillion globally.
- Delta Airlines – Partnering with Dr. Deepak Chopra to bring meditation to Delta Sky Lounges.
- Headspace Meditation – Now available on United, Jetblue, and Swiss Air.
- IHG Hotels– Owners of Intercontinental and Holiday Inn launches EVEN Wellness Hotels.